onsdag 24 augusti 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - The Sun Is Also a Star

Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the spine. Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.



                    The Sun Is Also a Star av Nicola Yoon 

                                                           1:a november 2016 
   

Natasha: I’m a girl who believes in science and facts. Not fate. Not destiny. Or dreams that will never come true. I’m definitely not the kind of girl who meets a cute boy on a crowded New York City street and falls in love with him. Not when my family is twelve hours away from being deported to Jamaica. Falling in love with him won’t be my story.

Daniel: I’ve always been the good son, the good student, living up to my parents’ high expectations. Never the poet. Or the dreamer. But when I see her, I forget about all that. Something about Natasha makes me think that fate has something much more extraordinary in store—for both of us.

The Universe: Every moment in our lives has brought us to this single moment. A million futures lie before us. Which one will come true?

Komentarer: Jag läste Everything Everything av Nicola Yoon i våras och fullkomligt älskade den, så jag ser verkligen fram emot att få läsa mer av henne!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Ur askan - Lina Areklew

Titel: Ur askan  Författare: Lina Areklew Språk: Svenska Serie: Ulvöserien #1 Antal sidor: 372 Utgiven: Januari 2021 Finns hos: Bokus ...